Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Specialized updates 08 Suspension site

Specialized have finally updated its about 08 suspension page, the link can be found here.

I have checked through the whole 08 Spesh Suspension mini site and I must say that its not 56k friendly, there is no HTML version for that site so make sure your broadband is fast enough to check it or you will suffer. Their theme is a Dinosaurs/Bike Theme. Its a very creative theme and I like it except I prefer that they make it less buggy in some areas cause this site has one of the most advance animation I have ever seen. Make sure you check their bike lineup videos, its very good. They make a very good promo site for their 08 bikes. Maybe its to make people notice that they are paying big bucks for one of the best bike technology in the world (although I believe they are similar performance designs out there that doesnt costs as much as 08 Spesh)

No comments: