Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sorry for the inactivity

Hey guys, sorry that I havent post things up like I usually do, its just that after a couple of days not enough sleep and having late night party, I've gotten soo sleepy and tired to write something in the blog, but now I am revived and im going to start posting again, sorry.

Anyway Scott has updated its 08 site. Make sure you guys check it out, its easier to navigate and now comes with simple and practical flash animation. It doesnt have a HTML version though, so you guys with 56k connection better be patient while loading the site (hmm, by the looks of it, by 2010, dial up wont be able to access many sites anymore without waiting for a period of time). The link can be found here.

Oh yeah before I forget, the site have the new Gambler listed, click here to go to the product page

No comments: