Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Its Over!!!

Woo hoo!!!, my exam has finally over and now Im busy taking my driving license course. Anyway tomorrow morning is the day where I start to train for Kayuh Lasak. Although its not a competition, but finishing before the sun rises (around 12.00-1.00) is always better cause chances of you feel dehydrated is less.

Well If my mom allows me to bring her camera phone while riding tomorrow, hopefully I would be able to take some pics and give a report of the ride. The venue is goin to be near my neighbourhood and I decided to make my own loop. This trail has many routes so what I meant by making my own loop is cycling most of the trail for the whole morning. Hopefully this training session would improve my performance for the jamboree. I have practiced a couple of days during my exam so my stamina is okay I guess.

No comments: