Friday, November 16, 2007

Its Workiing!

Hey guys n gals, originally Im planning to write a post announcing that my big examination will be coming to an end in a week so Im happy to announce that I will get to my original mood of posting soon. Anyway this post is supposed to appear yesterday but my PC seems to have a hardware problem. Its a 5 years old PC and i though that something is broken, so when I opened it I could feel that the internal is very hot, I guess it has something to do bout me not shutting the comp down for almost a year stuff. It was very dusty so I decided to do some cleaning up and when I turned back it on, guess what happen? It worked and my PC speed is returning back to normal. Thank God! Its amazing how cleaning the vent ports on your PC would speed things up back. Morale of this story is : Make sure your PC has enough ventilation.

No comments: