Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sorry for not posting bout my ride

Okay, as my title states, I apologize for not posting bout the ride that Im planned to. The reason the process is slow cause I took about 200 pics and sorting out which to appear in my post is harder then you think (this is also due to my PC being slow again). Also I have been busy studying to pass my learning driving license and busy checking out my bike to make sure its in good condition for this weekend ride cause Its Kayuh Lasak!. Below is the map of this year trail.



It seems this year trail is going to be more challenging from last year. There are 2 major hills to climb which is Penang Hill and Iron - X.

To those who dont know what Im talking bout. To climb Penang Hill, you must use a jeep. Meaning a normal car wont be able to go up Penang Hill (this should give you a rough idea bout how steep the hill is). And Iron X (a.k.a IronCross) is a hill with a constant 30-45 degree elevation.

So it seems this year its going to be more challenging, lets hope Im up to the challenge. Slow and steady finish the race :D.

No comments: